The YWECC Dodgeball Tournament is back! We are so excited for a fun evening together! The event will take place on Friday, April 28 from 6-10 p.m. in the WECC Worship Center, and all proceeds will go to the YWECC scholarship fund to help pay for students to go on retreats. Thank you for your support! See below for event details:
- Sign up as an individual or a team
- $15/individual ($150/team) if you pay at the door
- $10/individual ($100/team) if you pay online before April 28th
- Double elimination tournament
- Prizes for the winners of each division!
- Two Divisions – Family and Competitive
- Family Division (6-8pm): 6th Grade & Below; Each team may have a maximum of 3 players older than 6th grade (e.g., parents, older siblings, etc.). Children 8 years old and younger only count as half of a player. Please indicate this during registration.
- Competitive Division (8-10pm): 7th Grade & Above