FALL AWAY RETREAT 2021
OCOEE RIDGE CAMP
All 7th through 12th grade YWECC students are invited to come!
The goal of this retreat is for DGROUPS to connect as we launch into another year together. We would ask that students not invite friends as we want groups to connect with each other and lay a foundation for vulnerability and community that will be consistent throughout the year.
Friday, Sept. 17 at 6 p.m. at The Hanger
We will be driving to the retreat in several 15-passenger vans.
Sunday, Sept. 19 at 12 p.m. at the Hanger.
Ocoee Ridge Camp
479 Frey Rd.
Old Fort, TN 37362
After you register, please fill out the medical release form for your student (if you have not filled one out in the last calendar year) and send it to email@example.com.
- Bible, journal & pen
- Sleeping bag (or sheets/blankets) & pillow
- Bathroom supplies and other toiletries
- Towels (to shower with and for the pool)
- Swimsuits (girls: modest tankini or one-piece only guys: swim trunks)
- Flip flops to wear in the shower
- Water bottle
- $$ for 1 meal on the road
- Casual clothes to hang out at camp
PLEASE LEAVE ALL ELECTRONICS AT HOME.