UPDATED: September 15, 2021
West End Community Church (WECC) is committed to providing a healthy campus for our staff, members, and visitors. To that end, the following guidelines are in response to the current COVID-19 environment and designed to protect our community’s health.
Currently, WECC is a “Masks Optional” campus. Practically, this means.
- We welcome guests, worshipers, or event attendees who wear masks but do not require them for participation.
- We provide a “Mask Required” seating section inside the Worship Center, for all events.
- We require that hand sanitizer be readily available inside our facilities.
- We require that clean disposable masks be readily available inside our facilities, specifically near the entrance of large events.
- We require that children’s toys be sanitized after each use.
- We are limiting seating capacity in the Worship Center to 70 percent.
A Children’s Ministry classroom will be closed for one week following the confirmed positive test on any one class member. This policy will be enacted for any instance where a student or volunteer tests positive within 48 hours of the time they were in class.
Going forward, our leadership will continue to stay abreast of public health updates issued from policy makers, our medical community and the Center for Disease Control (CDC). If and when the COVID-19 landscape changes we will provide updates.
Patrick Kelly – email@example.com
Laura Stacy – firstname.lastname@example.org
Hello! You're Welcome Here.
We gather on Sundays at 9 & 10:30 a.m. Come as you are!
Watch the video to know what to expect when visiting us.
We’d love to meet you at one of our upcoming visitor events. Email Jordan for more info.